According to CREA – The Canadian Real Estate Association national resale housing activity improved in February 2012 after having declined in January.
- Home sales rose 1.4% from January to February
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity was up 8.6% from February 2011 levels
- The number of newly listed homes climbed 1.9% from January to February
- The national sales-to-new listings ratio was little changed, remaining firmly in balanced territory
- The national average home price advanced 2.0% on a year-over-year basis in February